Do you want to secure your bitcoin? Then you must get hardware wallet. Here is the tip to find best reliable bitcoin hardware wallet that you can buy without any worry of losing your private data.
With the increase of bitcoin popularity there are spike in scam and theft. Hence you should consider securing your private key and hash. It should be noted that wallet is must to send, receive and store your bitcoins. It is your personal interface to initiate all the transactions. It contains your private key that allow you to send and receive bitcoins.
Why Should You Choose Hardware Wallet?
Basically there are two types of bitcoin wallets; hardware wallet and software (hot) wallet. Software wallets run on internet connected device like Smartphone, Computer and Tablet. They generate your private key through internet connected device, hence it is not 100% secure.
Bitcoins are digital cryptocurrency hence hacker can target your software wallet to steal your bitcoin by accessing your unique private key. But hardware wallet generate your private keys offline, so hacker cannot access your bitcoins. If even somebody steal your hardware device then cannot unlock it without your PIN code.
- It is 100% secure and safe way to handle your bitcoin transaction.
- Easy to setup and operate your wallet.
- You can easily take backup and restore.
- It is light weight, portable and durable too.
Best Three Bitcoin Hardware Wallets You Should Think to Buy
Do you want to store your Cryptocurrency secure for long period of time, then look no further and order hardware wallet. Due to spike in demand, most of such wallet have waiting period of several weeks. Three most popular hardware wallet brands like Ledger, Trezor and Keepkey. I prefer to buy Nano S from Ledger as It comes with almost all the feature that competitor offers and affordable too.
1.) Ledger Nano S (Editor’s Choice!)
The Ledger Nano S is developed by France-based startup company. Ledger is one of the most popular company in bitcoin industry who released “Nano S” back in August 2016. It is crafted with attractive and sleek design and comes with touch screen to ease of work. It supports Windows, Mac and Linux OS.
Below are the unique feature of Nano S.
- Built-in 4 digits PIN lock for device security.
- Support various Crytocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum etc.
- Support multiple apps like GPS FIDO, SSH, U2F etc.
- Easy to setup. You just need to follow few steps to setup the device.
- Get transaction confirmation message right on screen.
- Open source embedded app.
It is the cheapest multi-currency touchscreen hardware available for about $65 only.
The Trezor is one of the oldest hardware wallet that was released in 2013. It is light weight and portable hardware that you can easily carry anywhere.
- Currently, It Supports eight cryptocurrencies including bitcoin.
- Randomly generates Pin and 24-word recovery seed key to secure your digital currency.
- Supports multiple operate systems including Windows, Linux and Mac.
- Easy backup and recovery option.
The is KeepKey another hardware wallet that was released back in 2015. Presently, It support six cryptocurrency including bitcoin. KeepKey works like other wallet however, It offer much less feature than it’s competitor. It is bit bulky and non-portable.
- Easy recovery: If your device is stolen or lost then you can safely recover it without compromising private keys.
- Pin-procted device for maximum security.
- Gives you more control on each transaction. You need to approve transaction through it’s confirmation button.
Price of KeepKey is $99 and you can buy it from official site.
If you are serious about security your cryptocurrencies then offline hardware storage are the smart choice. Out of all three, Nano S emerge as a winner in terms of features and price. Please let me which bitcoin hardware wallet you would like to use? Please add your comment below.