Windows 7 loader 2.2.2 is the tool kit developed by the professor Daz crew to activate your almost any Microsoft products like as Windows 8, Office 2010, Outlook Express, Windows 7, Office 365 for NO cost.
Get Windows Activator from MediaFire Server
Click below “Download” button to get Windows Daz loader. We have generated dedicated, 100% safe and secure link for you. Simply follow the instruction to get loader now.
I highly recommend you to use origin MS products only. This type of loader should be used for testing or educational purpose only. Once you fill that particular MS product is for you, Go and buy that from their official or partner sites like Amazon.
If you don’t want to bother using Daz from your side to activate your OS then you should checkout Fiverr.com. It is leading online micro job platform. I can see, lot of seller helping you for your all kind of Windows related problems.
Simply launch the Fiverr and in Top search bar type “Windows activation” and hit Enter key. You will see lots of seller with good previous ratting. I would suggest you to go with seller having at least one positive ratting.
Many of us struggle to find the original version of Windows 7 iso. Many time we just need to test few functionality of Windows 7 or 8 before buying that but we don’t find any free trial version. So, at the time instead of spending money to buy the original version we can use the tool programmed by Daz. If your Windows 7 is not genuine, the OS will block many features. These features are only available if the OS is paid. But, you can activate your operating system with just using particular software. The name of the software is Windows 7 loader 2.2.2 by daz. This software is easily available in the internet and you can download it for free. Below are best of best features of that tool.
- It can work for 32bit or 64 bit.
- Open source with 100% clean source code.
- It allow you to enter your own product key.
- Various languages are supported.
- keep your system file secured from virus attacks.
- Good news is that it can also work with Virtual machine.
How to Download and Install Windows 7 loader 2.2.2 by Daz?
- Go ahead and Get the Software version 2.2.2 OR get version 2.3.0. As soon as you find the software set it download. Sometime due to heavy load on server you need to first complete human verification offer to start downloading process.
- After the downloading process is complete, you will see a wrar file. Extract the file to a desired location.
- After you extract the file to the desired location, few files will automatically open. These files will have information about the software.
- One of these file will have the installation file. You need to double click the icon or choose ‘run as administrator’.
- Make sure that you deactivate the anti-virus. It is very important to deactivate the anti-virus. The anti-virus will catch some .dll files, which will cause trouble while installing.
- As soon as you choose the option of ‘run as administrator’, a window will appear. This window will have two options; install and uninstall. Choose the install option.
- After choosing the install option, the setup will automatically start to run.
While the setup is running it won’t show you any window, this doesn’t mean that the setup is not running. It will take few minutes to run the setup. Don’t shut down the computer or run any other program during the installation. You should also remember that you cannot turn on the anti-virus as well. If you turn on the anti-virus, the installation will not be completed properly. After the installation is over, another window will appear in front of you. In this window you will find two options; restart now and restart later. If you want to restart later, then choose ‘restart later’; if not then choose the other option. After you restart your computer, you will find that your Windows 7 is activated.
How to Check if Windows loader by Daz is installed properly or not?
Many people often ask this question that how they can see if the Windows is activated or not. You just need to visit “my computer” and right click on the white area. Here you will find the ‘properties’ option, click it. Down below you will find ‘ Windows is activated’.