The rotate video web app is designed to help you to rotate your videos. It is especially well suited to correct videos that have the wrong orientation, though it can also be used to prepare videos and address continuity issues in clips that you want to merge together.
“What Exactly is The Rotate Video Web App?”
Essentially The rotate video web app is an online tool that exists as a website that you can access with any browser. All you need to do is upload the video that you want to rotate, and it will enable you to do so.
The fact that it is web-based is definitely an advantage as it makes it accessible regardless of the device or platform that you’re using. It does not require any download or installation either.
Adding to its appeal is the fact that the rotate video web app supports Dropbox and Google Drive – which are two of the more popular cloud storage services. That will make it easy for you to upload your videos to the platform.
How to Use The Rotate Video Web App?
To use the rotate video web app you just need to head over to the website as described. Once you do it will take just a few straightforward steps for you to start using it:
- Select the video that you want to upload and rotate. It is possible to select a file on your device, or one on Google Drive, Dropbox, or other online sources (via a URL).
- Click on the ‘Clockwise’ or ‘Counterclockwise’ buttons to rotate the video in that direction. Each click will rotate it 90-degrees.
- Preview the results by clicking play in the preview window.
- Set the output settings, including the format, resolution and quality of the video. Be sure to select whether you want to optimize it for web, PC, mobile or GIF – as the options will differ.
- Click on the ‘Rotate’ button to rotate the video.
- Download the video file when it has been rotated, or choose to upload it to Dropbox or Google Drive.
That is really all that you need to do to rotate video online using the rotate video web app. As you can see it isn’t complicated at all, and there is practically no learning curve involved.
In fact it shouldn’t take any more than a couple of minutes for you to rotate a video using it.
If you want a simple way to rotate your videos orientation, the rotate video web app is a great choice. It is easy to use, straightforward, and will let you rotate your videos quickly.
At the same time it will also let you set up the output options based on your specific requirements. All things considered the range of output formats and settings that it provides is actually fairly impressive.
Make no mistake the rotate video web app is not a full-fledged video editor, nor does it pretend to be. Instead it is designed to fulfill a single goal: Allow users to rotate their video clockwise or counterclockwise in 90-degree increments – no more, and no less.