Forgetting your Passcode on your iPhone can be frustrating. We’ve all been in the place where we’ve forgotten a password or pin number. With all the technology these days, and the recommendations that we have different pins and passwords, it isn’t hard to forget one, if you haven’t used it in a few months.
Here, I will go over the process for unlocking your iPhone, if you happen to have forgotten your passcode.
Method 1 : Unlock iPhone 6 if you forgot Passcode?
- This this scenario, our first goal should be to get access to iDevice, so that we can easily unlock that.
- First, you have to synchronise your phone to your computer.
- While your phone is still connected, reboot your phone. You do this by holding down the power and home buttons at the same time. As soon as the Apple logo appears, let go of the power button, but keep the home button held down until you see the message ‘Connect To iTunes’.
- On your computer, you will see a message appear in iTunes that a phone in recovery mode has been detected. You will be prompted to choose whether you want to restore your iPhone to factory settings.
- Your passcode will then be erased, and you will gain access back to your iPhone.
There is a problem with this though. You lose all your data when you restore your iPhone to the original factory settings. It could have taken you a long time to gain a lot of that data, so you really don’t want to be in this position.
Method 2: Premium Site.
Luckily for you though, I have found a site that can help with this:
This site supplies an official factory unlock for iPhone 6+, 6, 5, 5S, 5C, 4S, 4 3GS, 3G on iOS 8, iOS 7, iOS 6, iOS 5, iOS 4. And they will always upgrade to the latest iOS.
IMEI Unlock is processed officially by Apple, and this factory unlock can be for all iPhone, regardless of bootloader, baseband and iOS firmware version,up to the latest iOS.
Why you should premium site to unlock your iPhone 6?
- They offer a 48 hour unlock delivery over every product (unless otherwise stated).
- Every single feature works perfectly. Fix push, Notifications, Facetime and iMessage.
- Once your phone is unlocked, you will get a message on your device. All you have to do is connect your iPhone to iTunes to complete the unlock.
- No complicated additional software to install.
- No Jailbreaking required.
- You won’t lose your jailbreak.
- Upgrade and Sync iPhone using iTunes without fear of ever being locked again.
- Your unlock is completed in iTunes and processed by Apple.
- You will NOT void any Apple Warranty.
- And, they guarantee the unlock, or you get your money back.
They are authority site and have completed thousands of unlocking request. If you happen to have forgotten your passcode, then they can help you. The site is set up, so that it is easy to follow. There is a frequently asked questions page, so, if you’re like me, and have some questions that you want answered, then just go to the FAQ page and see if they answer your questions already. If not, just contact them through the ‘contact us’ page.
They can unlock any phone from any carrier. And they have tens of thousands of fans on their FB page, so if that many people have ‘liked’ them, just think of how many other people have used their services, and not hit the ‘like’ button. I would suggest at least that many again.
This is definitely the best way that you can unlock your iPhone 6 without any technical knowledge.